The new NET Deed Plotter®
(Version 5 of Deed
is a complete rewrite of Deed Plotter+ for
Windows®, has just been
released. It is similar in operation to the past versions, only
better, with improved Curve Window inputs, and more robust Deed
Conversion from a Text file. The NET Deed Plotter® is an easy to use
mapping program designed for non-surveyors. No expensive plotters
are necessary. Title companies, real estate attorneys, assessors
offices, appraisers, real estate professionals, property managers,
land men, engineers and even surveyors across the country have
discovered the benefits of using past version of Deed Plotter+for
now be even happier with the NET Deed Plotter®. This NET Deed
Plotter®. is designed for the MSWindows XP (with Service Pack 2), and
the VISTA and Windows 7 & 8 operating systems. (IF your MSWindows, is not up to date
and the NET Deed Plotter® will not load, you need to upgrade your MSWindows with NET Framework 2.0. See below for a link to download a
copy and install it.
The Legal Description you want plotted:
Commencing at the SW corner of Section 33, T.33N., R.79W., 6th P.M., thence N.8951' E., a distance of 547.88 feet of the Point of Beginning; thence N.00°17' W., a distance of 893.75 feet; thence N.81°55'28" E. a distance of 1,173.10 feet; thence along a CURVE to the right having a radius of 1,000 feet, a chord bearing S.02°46'16" E. a chord distance of 548.12 feet; thence S.24°33'37" W. a distance of 554.01 feet; thence S.89°33'41" W. a distance of 953.14 feet, to the Point of Beginning.
Click here to see an example.
The new Google Earth World File Add-On is now available for NET Deed Plotter®. This is a FREE add-on. It will enable a NDP user to utilize Google Earth imagery without having to purchase other aerial images.
click here for more information
"We apologize for any inconvenience, that we are no longer offering any version of the NET Deed Plotter, at this time. We will be releasing a newer version of NET Deed Plotter very soon. We appreciate your understanding, and we look forward working with you in the future. Please check back soon."
Download a TUTORIAL for NET Deed Plotter® to help get you going ( Released 03 - 19 - 2008 )
Download the free Google Earth World File Add-on for NET Deed Plotter®
Download a file outlining the New & Improved Features of NET Deed Plotter®
Download a copy of Net Framework 2.0 ( if you need it).
a file help in creating a
Geo-Referenced NET Deed Plotter® file to use in
conjunction of a Geo-Referenced Background Image such as DOQQs
a file to help using Google Earth World File
as a Background Image
a file to help using All Topo Maps as a Background Image
a file to help using Parts of Platted Subdivisions as a
a file to help in using a Tobin International
Ltd, graphics as a Background Image
a file to help in using a NDP - DXF files directly
in ESRI's GIS ArcMap 10.1
300 foot diameter circle in NET Deed Plotter®®
- Automatically calculates area, net area of keeps & exceptions, closure and precision.
- Curve Data Entry Window is redesigned to allow for MORE easy curve data input, can draw curves with as few as three elements
- Icons were added, and the menus were made easier to understand and use.
- The Deed Call Editor has been redesigned. Now accepts Cardinal Directions (due North, East, South & West
as N E S & W ).
- The map is always drawn in a "paper view".
- Tract information is visible by simply moving the mouse into the tract.
- The mouse can drag tracts and text as you mouse.
- You have several options related to the data and border to be shown on the paper.
- Images digital topographic, aerial photos etc., or other geo-referenced maps in BMP, JPG or TIF formats can be shown in the background.&
- Shows Dynamic bearings and distances feet, meters, chains, bars, poles / chains-poles-links / poles-links,
rods and perches are the same as poles.
- Senses line segments & existing corners of non-adjacent parcels, program will write the descriptions for this new parcel
- Users Set Scale - users add labeling text
- Key Pad Manual Entry option
- Calculates Areas & Closures, English / Metric
- Zooms to visually show gaps or overlaps
- Revised "Deed Conversion" - reads MORE text directly from your Word Processor, metes & bounds (bearings & distances) text or OCR scanned files directly
- Optional entry of Coordinates has been simplified and can be saved as a Text File
- Creates Easements from Centerline language, "squared off" the ends or match the adjoiner.
- Enhanced "Save As" DFX formats ( in either Feet or Meters ) for import into ALL TOPO MAPS, CAD or GIS, or BitMap for word processors.
- "Draw Tract With Mouse" feature for freehand sketching of a fence line or pond, etc.
- Allows Multiple parcels in same file, i.e. exceptions or adjacent tracts
- Interprets Rectangular Survey, assumes "Standard" sized Sections or parts, i.e. NW1/4 or N1/2SE1/4 or W1/2E1/2 or West 2,600 ft of the North 4,000 ft., etc.
- Does "Keeps & Exceptions" & Calculates net